Heads and torso


Stand still as a statue so that I can scan you!
Some examples of people that I have scanned and transformed into game pieces. Around 100 kids & adults have been scanned by me...so far ;)
3D scanning (photogrammetry) and 3d-modelling

The band AFRO EURO MUSIC:









The concept creators of the Fisksätra Monopoly game. Here they are as 3D scanned game pieces. 

Fisksätra Folk Lab Monopoly. Game idea by Mouadh Jedi.
















The Fisksätra Chess game. Idea by Moadh Jedi. I did the 3d-scanning, 3D-modeling & 3D printing part.
The kids at Fisksätra Folkets Hus decided "who" should be "what". I became a Bishop.




Fisksätra Folk Lab Chess


Some of all the adults and kids in Fiskis that I 3D-scanned with photogrammetry:
Queen Adja. Utvald Nackabo

Utvalda Nackabor. "Nacka 50"















Kommentarer

Populära inlägg