The magic door. The door to door

One morning I had art outside my building. It was a door. A very special door. Intriguing, discrete and generous art filled with humour. How long would it stay there untouched? 
Ofcourse, I had to scan it right away, to take a closer look at it in 3D. I used photogrammetry scanning and rebuild the door in 3D software in order to give it a sharper look and to separate the door, from the facade for the VR project. 
Work in progress.


The door. 
The 3D model version. It was a pleasure to study the artists intricate construction while 3D modeling.


Here is a photogrammetry version of the scene.


Day 1
Day 6 Mail in the mail drop
Day 7. Oh no! 
Day 8. Nice again
Day 11. Oh no no no!

Day 13. The end :(
Luckely I had 3d scanned and 3D modeled it all...even 3D printed.



Kommentarer

Populära inlägg