Work from KTH, 2021-2022

During 2021-2022 I worked at KTH, The Royal Institute of Technology at the Division of Speech, Music and Hearing (TMHas a research engineer. Here are some examples of the characters and the tests I did.

Clip1. Connecting and comparing a cartoon vs two MetaHuman characters lipmovements and expressions

  

Clip2 &3. Connecting Mocap, hands and face recordings in Unreal via Maya. Adjusting the mocap rigg in Maya to better fit the Meta Humans. 

Motion capture and sound recorded by Simon Alexandersson and Jonas Beskow at KTH 2021. I was in the mocap suit with a iPhone helmet on my head.

Comparing characters. CC3 vs Meta Humans with LiveLinkFaceApp in Unreal. Some lipformations had big variations. 

Character of the standup comedian, David Sundin for motion and speech synthesis at the Division of Speech, Music and Hearing (TMH)  

Characters done with Character Creator and Zbrush
some more characters
TMH robot. 
Idea and Speech Synthesis by Joakim Gustafson (KTH) 2022. 
Here I created a new shape that I blended with a MetaHuman.
Firts tests. Playing around with the normal maps. For the Facial animation I used Audio2Face:

Final character. MetaHuman + MeshMorpher + Audio2Face :
 
TMH robot. 
Idea and Speech Synthesis by Joakim Gustafson (KTH) 2022. 
Here I created a new shape that I blended with a MetaHuman.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg