Växthuset. Laserscanning and photogrammetry

VÄXTHUSET/ The GREENHOUSE
3D-scanning by Esther

A abandoned bus shelter at Haga, has been transformed into a magnificent Greenhose.
It was so inspiring to see it, that I had to come back with the laserscanner and camera to eternize it all and for my curious close-up investigations in VR. I scanned the location inside out with various scanning techniques and softwares and then mixed the materials. I re-descovered the location each time I tried a new processing and visualisation approach. Hidden structures and details could suddenly come to life. In VR the added soundrecordings enhance the sensation of realness. The current idea is to make a interactive VR-game-discovery project. I am mixing the visual looks and have now added sound and videoclips to be added on the monitors in the VR scene.

In and outside scanning.   Laser and photogrammetry.   Unity and VR.
Ongoing project. 
















Kommentarer

Populära inlägg